If you are anything like me you know how hard it is to find the perfect crib bedding. When I was pregnant with my first daughter I literally gave up because I couldn’t find anything that I liked. I dressed our crib up with a single sheet – that’s it. Yes, I’m a tad fussy ;).
Luckily there is now a solution for fuss butt parents like myself. Carousel Designs not only has beautiful bedding, they have the coolest tool that allows you to customize your own set, right down to the ties. I had an opportunity to test out the program and.. well, check out the review and see how it went ;).
Highlights of Nursery Designer® and Carousel Designs Custom Baby Bedding Collection include:
- A new feature that allows customers to visualize nursery wall and trim colors onlineusing actual Benjamin Moore® paint colours.
- No more guesswork in matching and coordinating baby bedding. The simple design process allows anyone to begin designing their own baby bedding. If a customer has fallen in love with one particular fabric, they can start there.
- Through the company’s baby registry, friends and family can view a loved one’sbedding designs to share input or to purchase items as gifts.
- Carousel Designs offers a selection of more than 300+ high quality fabrics.
- The company offers quick turnaround times with orders fulfilled in days, not weeks.
- Incredible pricing starting as low as $79 for the bumper, skirt, and comforter; and as low as $19 for a custom sheet.
- Fabric swatches can be ordered for 50 cents each, with the cost fully refunded when theorder is placed.
- In addition to bedding they offer other items to complete your nursery’s look: rocking pad covers, window treatments, wall art and more!
WIN IT! The amazing folks at Carousel Designs are offering our readers the chance to win their very own customized crib bedding set!
TO ENTER: Leave a comment below telling us what you like in baby bedding. Do you like elephants and giraffes, plain and simple, does it have to be organic? We want to know!
- Tweet this giveaway by clicking on the Twitter link at the top of this post
- Follow Carousel Designs on Twitter
- Follow Child Mode on Twitter
- ‘Like’ Carousel Designs on Facebook
- ‘Like’ Child Mode on Facebook
- Subscribe to our Feed.
*Be sure to leave comments below informing us of your extra entries.
This giveaway ends Wednesday December 7th at 11:59 p.m. A winner will then be picked at random and announced on our Facebook page.
Congratulations to Nicole Thoresen, the winner of our giveaway!