Nothing quite beats the ambiance, luxury and all-around class of the Ritz hotels. When it comes down to luxury travel, this chain is one which most opt for!
Individuals like myself who favor The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, are in for a sweet surprise. Yesterday, they introduced their very highly-anticipated luxury frequent guest stay program – The Ritz-Carlton Rewards. Based on strong customer feedback and demand for a world-class loyalty program, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards goes beyond providing complimentary stays and airline flights.
“No other luxury hotel company comes close to providing such a full range of opportunities to earn and redeem points and experience some truly exceptional and exotic adventures,” said Herve Humler, president and chief operating officer, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. “We have already brought together some of the most exclusive names in travel and retail including world class travel provider Abercrombie and Kent; fashion icon, Vera Wang; National Geographic Expeditions photography workshops; and Neiman Marcus, one of the top luxury retailers in the U.S. This is just the beginning. We will continue to add global partners offering our members the very best in customized and one-of-a-kind memorable experiences.”
Just some of the VIP access options available to members-only include:
- Abercrombie & Kent members-only tours in locations such as China, Turkey and Egypt.
- Special customer events and a half-day personal shopping experience with fashion experts at Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman featuring a private consultation, fashion presentation, lunch, facial and make-up application.
- The opportunity to redeem points toward wedding gowns and other select products from the world of celebrated designer Vera Wang.
- A four-day photography workshops with National Geographic’s renowned photographers at Ritz-Carlton hotels and resorts in locations such as San Francisco and Miami.
- Redemption opportunities for flights on 30 of the world’s major airlines and luxury cruise lines, including Crystal Cruises, The Yachts of Seabourn and Silversea.
Members will earn 10 points per dollar spent on the room rate at Ritz-Carlton hotels and can redeem points for stays at Ritz-Carlton hotels. Elite status is achieved when starting with 10 nights per year for Silver status; 50 nights for Gold; and 75 nights for Platinum. Elite member benefits range from bonus points and elite only offers to room upgrades and complimentary high-speed internet access.
Sign me up! Membership is complimentary you can enroll by going online at ritzcarltonrewards.com; visiting any Ritz-Carlton hotel front desk; calling toll free reservation at 1.800.241.3333, or, by contacting The Ritz-Carlton Rewards Guest Services at 1.866.922.6882.