Everyone’s favorite North Pole Experience is an incredible adventure in Phoenix, Arizona for families spending their holidays or visiting the area during the Fall and Winter season, and it was announced yesterday that the completion of improvements to Santa’s Workshop, will further enhance the magical Christmas destination that children dream of.
Located in the quaint White Mountains ski village of Greer, Ariz., The North Pole Experience re-opens Friday, November 26, offering families a hands-on adventure working with Santa and his elves.
New improvements to the North Pole Experience include:
- Fog curling around the massive 147-year-old workshop entrance doors
- Wall-mounted, oversized gears with sound effects to enhance the toy workshop theme
- Toy conveyor belts transporting the season’s most popular toys to be loaded in Santa’s sleigh
- A second Candy Cane Express trolley transporting families from Molly Butler Lodge to Santa’s Workshop as a result of strong ticket demand
- An enclosed, heated waiting area at the lodge for guests checking in, and for those enjoying the scrumptious dinner buffet or breakfast with Santa
The 2010 North Pole Experience runs from November 26, 2010 through January 2, 2011. Due to the recent improvements, the explosion of positive reviews online, and the increase in Arizona residents choosing to save money by vacationing closer to home, ticket sales are expected to sell out quickly – in fact, the holiday event is already 53% percent sold out for the 2010 season.
To book tickets for the North Pole Experience packages, please call 888-NPX-SANTA.