Nanny Pickle’s breathtaking, charming and utterly adorable outfits for babies are unlike any I have every felt or seen before. This Australian company’s high-end boutique baby clothes come in soft colors and patterns with whimsical details.
Their Signature Flocking Collection comes in Duck Egg, Berries and Cream and Ice Cream and features a subtle print of Nanny Pickle’s Signature Flocking design over a super soft (never thin) fabric made from bamboo, organic cotton and spandex.
Of course, there is also a touch of Nanny Pickle wisdom in her quirky “Etiquette” series as she imparts such pearls like “One never kisses on one’s first playdate” and “One always bathes alone” for wee ones. This sweet boutique brand is not something you would find locally and baby clothes rivals some of the designers I’ve seen in the past. You must check out their adorable website! Such a gorgeous design that reflects their products beautifully.
WIN IT! – Nanny Pickle has provided us with their Signature Flocking Hoodie and Footed Pant (first two photos above) in the gender neutral Ice Cream shade (AU$45.95 and $36.95), to giveaway to one (1) of our lucky readers!
How to Enter:
All you have to do is leave a comment below letting us know which collection you like the best! For extra entries and to increase your chances of winning, you can pick any of the following options below. Each one will count as 1 additional entry.
- Follow @childmode on Twitter and tweet the following: “I just entered to win a boutique baby outfit from Nanny Pickle on @ChildMode check it out! http://ow.ly/1qCAqE #giveaway”
- If you “like” us on Facebook you will receive an additional entry
- Mention this giveaway on your blog or website
- Subscribe to our FREE newsletter
- Submit to any social network (StumbleUpon, Digg, Kirtsy, etc) – Click on the “Share This” at the bottom left of this post
Please make sure you leave an additional comment/comments if you do any of the above, in order for the entries to count. Contest is ends Saturday June 26th at 12:00 a.m. A winner will be picked randomly on Sunday June 27th and will be announced on this page.
Congratulations to our winner Carol y l!