From enchanted China and South Africa, to European cities, Galapagos Islands and America’s natural wonders, Adventures by Disney vacations will lead you and your family through the history and culture of countries around the world while providing exclusive access and unique experiences along the way.
Now entering it’s fifth year, Adventures by Disney has designed tours and itineraries that are hassle-free and education rich, providing amazing opportunities and special touches to make memories that last a lifetime.
Their highly trained Adventure Guides are the friendly hosts and travel specialists who lead guests on every trip. With two guides assigned for every group (of up to 40 people), travelers receive individual attention to ensure a fun and enriching vacation.
Some features include:
- Immersive activities created just for kids allow young travelers to learn and have fun in places like museums that aren’t always as entertaining for the younger set. For example, at the Louvre in Paris, the Junior Adventurers play an Art Detective game throughout the museum with their Adventure Guides, while adults take a privately guided tour with an art historian.
- Local Experts – an authentic Tuscan chef, a naturalist from Costa Rica, a Chinese tai chi master – these local experts share a passion; they live and breathe the local history and culture of their destination. They also join guests to share their stories and provide an “insider’s” perspective to each destination.
- VIP Access! Travelers vacationing with Adventures by Disney receive VIP experiences that are practically impossible to schedule on their own. Special entry to otherwise crowded sites, unique accommodations (such as castles in Ireland and Germany, a dude ranch in Yellowstone, and at the base of a live, active volcano in Costa Rica). Guests also get backstage access of celebrated performances such as “The Lion King” in London.
Adventures by Disney’s 2010 destinations include 19 global itineraries:
Asia & Pacific
· Enchanted China – China: Beijing, Chengdu, Guilin, Shanghai and Hong Kong
· Safari to South Africa – South Africa: Cape Town, The Garden Route and Kapama Game Reserve
· Discovery Down Under – Australia: North Queensland, Ayers Rock and Sydney
British Isles & Europe
· Cities of Knights and Lights – England and France: London and Paris
· The Emerald Isle – Ireland:Dublin, Killarney and Shannon
· Once Upon a Fairytale – Germany: Heidelberg, Trendelburg, Rothenburg and Munich
· Alpine Magic – Italy and Switzerland: Stresa, Zermatt and Lake Lucerne
· Viva Italia – Italy:Rome, Tuscany and Venice
· Bella Italia – Central Italy: Sorrento and Florence
· Path to Pura Vida – Costa Rica:San José, Arenal and Manuel Antonio National Park
· Treasures of the Galapagos – Ecuador and Galapagos Islands
· Sacred Valleys and Incan Cities – Peru: Lima, Sacred Valley and Cusco
· Spirit of America –Washington, D.C., Philadelphia, Pa., and Williamsburg, Va.
· Quest for the West – Wyoming: Jackson Hole, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
· Southwest Splendors – Arizona and Utah: Sedona, Grand Canyon and Moab
· Backstage Magic – Southern California: Hollywood and Disneyland Resort
· Golden Path to Yosemite – Northern California: Lake Tahoe, Yosemite National Park and San Francisco
· Taming the Last Frontier – Alaska: Fairbanks, Denali National Park and Kenai Peninsula
· Rocky Trails and Mountie Tales – Montana and Canada: Glacier National Park and Banff National Park
For more information be sure to visit AdventuresbyDisney.com. This website is designed to answer guests’ primary vacation questions and has the unique Trip Selector tool which narrows down the ideal choices based on the family’s interests. Everything from pricing to common FAQ’s, destination climates and children-friendly cuisine for each itinerary can be found on their site.
Through online activities designed just for kids, JuniorAdventurers.com give kids opportunities to explore through their destination-specific games, trivia, photos, downloadable coloring maps and countdown calendars.