What a neat idea! Ralph Lauren’s new Paint Your Own Polo kit allows your child to express their style and individuality by customizing their own polo shirt. The kit comes in the signature Ralph Lauren paint can with an expanded variety of 6 paints, 2 brushes and 2 stamps. 10 percent of the sale price will be donated to the Pink Pony Fund of the Polo Ralph Lauren Foundation to benefit Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center’s Pediatric Art program.
The boy’s kit includes:
- One solid white polo shirt (100% cotton)
- Six 1 oz. tubes of fabric paint – medium green, navy blue, medium blue, medium orange, bright red and light yellow
- Two 1″ sponge brushes, one frog stamp, one fish stamp and instructions.
Girls’ kit includes:
- One polo shirt
- Six 1 oz. tubes of fabric paint – sparkling berry, blue, light pink iridescent, green, yellow and purple
- Two 1″ sponge brushes, one butterfly stamp, one dragonfly stamp and instructions.
The polos have a two-button placket, ribbed polo collar and armbands, uneven vented hem and our embroidered pony at the chest. Sizes range from 2-6X and 7-16 for girls and 2-7 and 8-20 for boys.
For a neat party idea, check out their party packs which come with 3 sets of polos.