Kill Germs Before They Hit – Join Me For A 30 Day Challenge!
Between visits with friends and trips to the store, beach and back again, hand sanitizer is a must for our family when traveling locally or out of town. It’s incredible how quickly germs spread and if my kids aren’t using a form of sanitizer or soap, they’re bound to all get sick in some way or another.
I can’t afford to get sick. As a yoga teacher, writer and business owner I truly can’t afford to get any sort of bug, which is why I carry these little bottles of PURELL around in my car, purse and glove box. The larger bottle can be found in my studio as well as in my home.
Studies and epidemiological evidence have consistently demonstrated the significant benefits (typically in the range of 20-50% reduction of illness of using PURELL Instant Hand Sanitizer in real-world settings:
- 14.8 % to 39.9% reduction in upper respiratory-illness symptoms; 20% in total improvement in illness rate; 43% less missed school/work days5
- 20% reduction in absenteeism in a workplace setting6
- 50% reduction in absenteeism in schools7
- 30% reduction in infection rates in Long-term Care facilities8
- 36% reduction in infection rates in a hospital setting9
- 40 % less respiratory illness, 48% less gastrointestinal illness, 44% less lost training time and 31% fewer healthcare encounters
PURELL has little ones that you can even clip on to your kids’ backpacks, making them easily accessible to your little ones while they’re at school.
The plastic clips lock the bottle in place wherever you may place it. So nifty! I have one for each of my kids’ backpacks, ready to go for the back-to-school season that is about to begin.
My friends Audrey and Vera have just announced a fun 30 Day PURELL Challenge that I’m taking part of. Will you join us?
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of PURELL, all thoughts and opinions are my own.