Fashionable Holiday Looks For Boys & Girls You Can Wear Two Ways
Have you started shopping for your holiday fashions this year? I’m looking for pieces that are a little different from the typical, traditional looks that we see year after year. In fact, I prefer looks that I can mix and match up with their current wardrobe so that the outfit isn’t exclusive to one day.
SHOP.CA has some really great looks for boys and girls that can be mixed and matched. MEXX is a brand that takes the majority of their stock. Not that I mind as it’s one of my favourite brands. I was turned on to MEXX for life after visiting Covent Gardens in London many years ago and have been purchasing their clothing ever since. The quality is unmatched and I’ve passed many of the pieces down to addition children.
For boys, I loved these pieces!
1. Mexx herringbone sweater – Class meets gangster with this smart sweater vest. Blacks and greys keep things neutral while the chest badge and blue lining add a ton of character! Price $36.00
2. K. Chukka black Vans – Don’t bother with the shiny dress shoes. Instead pick up a pair of these stunning black Vans shoes! He’ll be the coolest kid on the block regardless of where he wears them. Price: $54.99
3. Cardigan with striped details – You can create an entirely different look by switching out the vest sweater for this cardigan. I love the burnt yellow matched up with grey! Price: 36.00
4. Crisp white shirt – Every boy needs a white shirt, it’s a must-have! If he gets too hot in the vest or sweater (depending on your choice) from running around grandma’s house, he’ll still look dapper when he takes it off. Price: $23.00
5. Chino pants with removable suspenders – I have a thing for suspenders. I think they look so incredibly stylish! These chino pants come with removable suspenders that are right on trend. You can choose from black or the golden brown color that matches up with the cardigan. Price: $50.00
And now for the girls! In the previous look, I gave you an option to purchase just one additional piece that would turn the same pants, shoes and shirt into a different look with one switch-up. I did the same thing with this look. Keep the leggings and switch up the dress!
1. Lace A-line dress – I’m a sucker for lace dresses and this one is no exception. The burgundy color is so beautiful and the lace delicate. The best part? It’s nice and lightweight making it easy for her to dance and play in during the holiday festivities. Price: $40.00
2. Black shiny leggings – Shiny and chic! These black leggings are edgier than your classic legging and add a nice touch to both of these dresses. They will also keep your girl much warmer than a traditional pair of tights. Price $20.00
3. Sleeveless lace chiffon dress – Keep the leggings and switch up the dress for a completely different look for Day 2. The pleated skirt is perfect for twirling! Price: $60.00
4. Tommy Hilfiger “Kayleigh T-strap” shoes – Shiny and black, just as she likes them! Price: $65.00
5. Kids Lil Miz boots – My girls are obsessed with boots, so I wanted to include a pair of my favourites in case your little girl loves them too! These ones are lined with faux fur and feature beautiful buttons along the side. Price: $87.50
Disclosure: This post is part of a sponsored campaign with SHOP.CA. All thoughts and opinions are my own as always.