Trump Hotel Las Vegas Introduces “Glamping” Package For Families!
Glamping may be over for those of us with campers and RVs, but the Trump Hotel in Las Vegas is taking it up a notch with their “Glamping” package for families who wish to experience luxury camping, TRUMP style.
Forget the RV, this year-round package includes two nights in a penthouse suite, and all of the amenities needed to create an unforgettable indoor camping experience. Children will snuggle up in luxurious Trump® Kids monogrammed sleeping bags and tents provided by Marmot, the maker of high-end outdoor clothing and gear, while enjoying delicious s’mores personally-delivered by a hotel chef.
Before bed, kids can count constellations from a planetarium projector or watch the fire embers burn low on the living room HDTV, while the starry lights of The Strip twinkle through the suite’s floor-to-ceiling windows.
Parents will enjoy the perks of in-suite “Glamping” with a customized survival kit, complete with a chilled bottle of Trump Blanc de Blanc, Trump monogrammed sleeping masks and luxurious organic bath products from The Spa at Trump®.
The “Glamping” package starts at $1,400 and includes a donation to The Eric Trump Foundation, benefitting St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Amenities of the “Glamping” package include:
- A monogrammed Trump® Kids robe, Marmot tent, and sleeping bag (available for purchase);
- Educational in-suite planetarium projector;
- Delicious s’mores prepared and presented by a hotel chef;
- HDTV campfire simulation;
- Trump® Kids commemorative flashlight and plush stuffed animal;
- Eco-friendly glow sticks;
- Outdoor sound effects for iHome music system; and
- “Glamping” survival kit for parents including a bottle of Trump Blanc de Blanc, Trump monogrammed sleeping masks, and luxury Spa at Trump® bath products.