Room Review ~ Azul Beach Resort in Cancun Mexico
Several weeks ago, I shared my experience of the Azul Beach Resort in Cancun, Mexico on Babble. Having stayed at both the Generations Maroma and Azul Beach, this resort came in as my all-time favorite thanks to the boutique experience that we received during our trip. I’ll dive into more detail later on, but for now I wanted to share details on the room I stayed in.
Karisma is so incredibly efficient with their accommodations as I shared previously with our coverage on Generations Maroma. The rooms could comfortably sleep 5, but you never felt crowded thanks to the slide-out sofa. The same goes with Azul Beach Resort. The sofa is firm and plush, offering three separate sleeping areas as you’ll see notice our video review below.
The Family Suite is a swim-up, which means you essentially have your own pool off of your balcony. As soon as you open your patio door, you have the option to lounge in the sun, or in the pool. Safety is not a concern as the pool is only accessible by unlocking the gate, so you don’t have to worry about your children wandering off.
I found the room’s overall decor to be very rich and welcoming. The towels were plush and the linens were quite thick (not sure on the thread count, but it was definitely higher than most). Luxurious, yet comfortable and never gaudy. This is one resort that caters to families in a very personal way.
Fisher-Price has partnered with Azul Resorts to supply your family with their favourite toys and gear. In addition to the standard Family Suite that I stayed in, Azul Beach also offers their Fisher-Price Family Suite that is slightly oversized. The room includes:
- Branded Fisher-Price Little People Robes
- Customized Welcome Voicemail inviting them to meet the Little People for Character breakfast or other fun events in Azulitos Play House
- Photo session with the Little People (branded photo will be provided prior to guests checkout with family and Little People)
- Fisher-Price toys in room (Toys to be chosen and already in room based on age)
- Little People Decorations (Little People Pillows, artwork and other room decorations to create a unique Fisher Price room category)
Lots of fun features and amenities for families who love the Little People! As I mentioned previously, I’ll be touching more about the resort as a whole in an upcoming post. In the meantime, you can view our coverage on Babble.com.
Disclosure: Karisma invited us on a media trip. All thoughts and opinions are my own as always.