Dec

My Favorite Instagram Travel Gift (Merry Christmas To Me!) #IGTravelThursday

e73ae114548611e3a98812b1b8446df0_8

Last year on Cyber Monday a tradition began when I logged into CanvasPop for the first time and ordered my very first Instagram canvas print. I was not sponsored in anyway, I didn’t receive any sort of coupon code from the company, it was something that I had always wanted. A framed collage using some of our favourite Instagram photos of the year.
c3df1f144f9611e282fd22000a9d0df2_7
This year, I did the same thing, however I focused more on our travels as a family. The reason why I order on Cyber Monday is because they usually have a great offer (40% off) which then lowers my cost significantly. Photo collages are such a great way to showcase a variety of your own personal travel photography without having to choose, because let’s face it – choosing one is close to impossible!

Join me and my fellow hosts this week for Instagram Travel Thursday!

7 Responses to "My Favorite Instagram Travel Gift (Merry Christmas To Me!) #IGTravelThursday"

December 5, 2013 at 12:59 am

I love this!!! I have been wanting to print out some of my photos too.

2. Farrah

December 5, 2013 at 3:23 am

This is a fantastic idea. At Christmas I had the mini books made for each of the boys- I plan to put them in their stockings and they all have different photos. I figured that was a nice way to track our travels of the year. I LOVE this idea for a canvas though- and maybe at the end of this assignment pick the ‘very best’ as our going home gift. But how on earth to choose?

3. Leigh Powell Hines

December 5, 2013 at 7:35 am

I think these are great. You will always cherish them.

4. Alison Chino

December 5, 2013 at 11:49 am

I love putting my Instagrams on the wall!! This is a beautiful tradition and your canvas looks great!!

5. Mrs. Chasing the Donkey

December 5, 2013 at 2:53 pm

So much better than a book on a shelf. I might look to do this was also. So fab.

6. Satu VW / Destination Unknown

December 7, 2013 at 10:40 am

That’s a great idea! I’ve been meaning to do that too but haven’t got around to it yet. Too bad cyber Monday is gone already….

7. Pingback: Christmas on Instagram #IGTravelThursday | Skimbaco Lifestyle | online magazine