Recipe For Fried Honey Bananas
Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all of my Canadian friends and family! This is one of my favourite holidays because what could be better than spending time with family while indulging in delicious food? I am physically preparing myself for food, food, and more food. This recipe caught my eye because not only does it look absolutely delicious but can be used as a desert topping but also as a sweet pancake or French toast topping. The ingredients are minimal, only bananas, honey, cinnamon and olive oil and that’s another bonus. Easy and delicious is my rule of thumb.
- 1 slightly under-ripened banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- olive oil
- Drizzle olive oil in a pan and warm on medium heat.
- Arrange banana slices in pan and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk together honey and water.
- Remove pan from heat and pour over bananas.
- Allow to cool and sprinkle with cinnamon.