Printing Instagram Pictures & How To Get Them Developed #IGTravelThursday

Ok, so you’ve taken some amazing Instagram pictures and now you want to share them in a non-digital format. Because of their perfectly square dimensions, it isn’t possible to order them through a regular print shop however you can order them through a variety of different companies who specialize in Instagram printing.

Prinstagram (pictured above) prints your Instagram photos in two different sizes squares, mini squares, gift cards or in a memory box style. You can also order posters or framed prints.

Last year for Christmas I ordered a beautiful canvas print from CanvasPop highlighting my favorite moments from 2012. It turned out beautifully and I’m already looking into purchasing another. They offer a huge assortment of printable options for Instagram photos at CanvasPop, definitely worth a look!

Blurb is a great way to document your photos in a book format. I purchased one of these books for my grandmother last year and she was so thrilled. She said it documented our year in such a unique way thanks to the variety of shots I included.

Other options:

PostalPix is an iPhone app that accesses all of the photos in your photo library (including Instagram pics). You can choose a variety of different print sizes and order them with a tap of your finger.

Stickygram — We’ve written about these on Child Mode in the past. You can create photo magnets of your favorite IG shots and order them in sets. A nice gift idea for parents, grandparents or friends!

Casetagram — This is on my wish list. Casetagram allows you to create a custom case for your mobile device using your own choice of Instagram photos. A variety of collages and layouts are available.

Join us! Bloggers – add your blog post to the linky. Not a blogger? No problem. Join us at Instagram by using hashtag #igtravelthursday and share your travel photos. But sorry- no linking to Instagram images from the linky, just to blog posts. Make sure to add your Instagram profile link in the Instagram Travel Thursday page and follow other travelers who have left their links there as well.

11 Responses to "Printing Instagram Pictures & How To Get Them Developed #IGTravelThursday"

1. Satu VW

August 8, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Thanks for all of these ideas, I love that canvas print and that’s something I would like to get done too for our home in the end of the year. The book would also be a great present for family far away, I think I have some ideas for Christmas presents already! :)

2. Chasing the Donkey

August 8, 2013 at 4:39 pm

Ohhhh man, how did I not know about these. I have done the sticky gram – but that little book looks like a great Xmas gift for all my relos back home in Australia.

3. Chasing the Donkey

August 8, 2013 at 4:42 pm

PS: I was so inspired, I just shared this via my Facebook. I hope that’s okay. https://www.facebook.com/chasingthedonkey

4. Lisa Goodmurphy

August 8, 2013 at 5:31 pm

Love the canvas print idea – such a beautiful way to highlight Instagram memories! Black’s in Canada now prints Instagram photos as well – we discovered this after the fact when my teenager tried to print some of her photos the regular way and they were cut off.

5. Elena

August 8, 2013 at 10:13 pm

I keep hearing about blurb- I must check it out, and I adore that canvas print!!

August 9, 2013 at 4:18 am

Thank you for all these! I have made postcards with Moo, and printed some with Origrami (they add a map on the backside where the photo is taken!), and making larger prints to our wall is on my must do list, and I really want to make a few books as well!

7. Leigh Powell Hines

August 9, 2013 at 8:04 am

A Fabulous post. Nadia, thank you so much. I would love to do this for my Instagram shots, and have them posted in our playroom. Love that idea. Love it.

8. Reeta @houseofanais

August 9, 2013 at 1:52 pm

Nice tips, I have yet to get any Instagram photos developed, but maybe it’s time now!

9. Laura@printing-instagram

August 19, 2013 at 6:19 pm

Hey I love your Canvas, very cool selection of Instagram prints you have put on there. I am starting to blog about printing Instagram photos, therefore I am quickly learning the huge popularity of this niche and the awesome ways they are being displayed. Very cool gift ideas! Love your work

10. jen deyoung

August 28, 2013 at 8:20 pm

so awesome, i’m going to do this for sure! thank you for sharing!

11. Samantha Jay

November 6, 2013 at 10:14 am

Thank you for sharing. I use Snapstagram for my instagram prints because its super quick, you don’t need to upload any photos!