Instagram Travel Thursday ~ Travel, Photography & Social Media

I’m heavily involved in many social media outlets but the one that I’m the most passionate about is the same one that I spend the most time on (go figure!). Earlier this week, I published a post on Disney Baby where I explain why I believe my smartphone has made me a better mom. Each and every one of those photos featured in the slideshow, were taken from my iPhone and posted on Instagram.

Instagram is where I share my day-to-day activities, design, fashion, food and finds that I may come across, and of course my travels – in real time. My friend Katja Presnal, founder of Skimbaco Lifestyle shares my passion for travel, photography and Instagram, in fact she recently wrote Instagram as Your Guide to the World, which I covered on Babble.com recently. She is also the brains behind Instagram Travel Tuesday, a weekly linky that launches today!

I’m incredibly excited to be joining Katja and these amazing ladies, travelers, and Instagrammers for this fun feature. Each and every Thursday we will each be dedicating a post to Instagram Travel and would love if you would join us! Capture your love for Instagram and travel in a post and share it with us in the linky below. We can’t wait to meet you and read your posts! Click here for all the rules and information.

Don’t have a blog? You can still enjoy Instagram and join us virtually, by following our hosts. You can read all about these amazing ladies over on Skimbaco Lifestyle, where Katja shares even more information.

12 Responses to "Instagram Travel Thursday ~ Travel, Photography & Social Media"

1. Sandra Foyt

July 11, 2013 at 9:38 am

Such a carefree shot–love it!

2. Leigh Powell Hines @Hinessightblog

July 11, 2013 at 10:26 am

I absolutely love that photo. And that hotel is so grand. I definitely want to visit their one day. I’m thrilled to get to know you even better through out weekly linky.

3. Elena

July 11, 2013 at 11:20 am

That shot is priceless! Talk about things to see and focus on–from your perpective as well as wondering what your little one is looking at.

4. Reeta @houseofanais

July 11, 2013 at 2:48 pm

I love the look of that place too. Just so full of old world charm…

July 11, 2013 at 4:03 pm

One day I will visit that resort… loved seeing all of your photos on Instagram!! And I am so excited about Instagram Travel Thursday and seeing everyone’s take on the topic!

6. Satu VW

July 11, 2013 at 4:24 pm

I can’t but echo the other and say what a beautiful shot! And it is great to join you as a co-host in this project, I look forward to many more IG Travel Thursdays to come!

7. Andrea Fellman

July 11, 2013 at 9:22 pm

Love this and love your photo in this post. Thanks for letting me link up my Instagram photos too – this will be so much fun :)

8. Cheryl @ KidsOnAPlane

July 12, 2013 at 12:31 am

I love this photo Nadia. Actually I love all the photos you post on Instagram! What phone are you using? And are there any apps you use to retouch them before you share them? Spill your secrets!! ;)

See you next Thursday!

9. Pingback: Fawned Friday: Hanging Displays, Watermelons, And DIYs

10. Lala

July 12, 2013 at 12:27 pm

Instagram is my home away from home. I have a private account because it’s me in the raw. I love meeting new people (by referral) and sharing with them. I’ll be adding you over there today! Looking forward to seeing more like the above image :-)

11. kathleen @ the lushers

July 12, 2013 at 10:25 pm

Look at the porch!!! What a great place!

12. Monique

July 15, 2013 at 7:33 am

Love this photo of your kids, and love Instagram. Thanks for hosting.