Food Friday Featuring: Summer Fresh Potato Salad
Potato salad is one of my all time favorite summer sides. Every bite reminds me of BBQs and long days at the beach. This is also one of my favs because it compliments so many other foods so well like chicken, fish, or pork. The classic combo of mayonnaise and Dijon work so well together and the zesty hits of lemon and dill make every bite taste super fresh. Bring this side along to your long weekend BBQs and you are sure to wow!
- 8 white potatoes chopped into bite sized pieces
- 2 stalks of celery
- 2 handfuls of dill chopped
- ¼ cup of red onion diced
- ¼ cup of mayo
- ¼ cup of Dijon mustard
- juice of one lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes until they are tender and soft and set aside until cool.
- In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, dijon, lemon juice and salt and pepper.
- Chop celery, dill, onion and add it to the dressing.
- When potatoes are cool, add them to the dressing and veggies, toss and enjoy!.