Have I mentioned how excited I am that Target is coming to Canada? Because I am – beyond! Since they opened their first stores in the USA back in 1962, Target has been a favorite for shoppers looking for great design at affordable prices. We’ve been drooling over their exclusive collections for years and now they are coming to us lucky Canucks!
Last week they officially revealed the brands and designers that will be available to Canadian customers when the stores begin opening in March/April 2013. During an event thrown by Target, Nate Berkus, Michael Budman, Don Green, Sonia Kashuk, Giada De Laurentiis, and Kate Young unveiled the comprehensive collection of brands.
In addition to Target’s ongoing partnerships with these as well as other designers, Canadian guests will also be welcomed with an exclusive, limited time only collaboration with Roots. Roots Outfitters collection for Target includes fashion for women, men, boys, girls and toddlers, and will be available from March to June 2013. In April, Canadians also will be able to experience Target’s latest designer collaboration with a collection from one of the most sought-after stylists in Hollywood, Kate Young. The Kate Young for Target collection will be available from April 14 to the end of May 2013.
In addition to a wide selection of leading national brands, the following brands will be available in Canadian stores beginning this spring:
- Nate Berkus Collection – An interior design expert and author, Nate Berkus’ the Nate Berkus Collection, available exclusively at Target, offers the latest assortment of bedding, bath, decorative accessories, lighting, rugs and window treatments.
- Sonia Kashuk Collection – Makeup artist extraordinaire Sonia Kashuk is a true talent and innovator in the cosmetics world.
- Giada De Laurentiis for Target – As a top chef, Food Network personality and author, Giada De Laurentiis knows the must-haves for a kitchen.
- Shaun White – The Shaun White collection features a full range of apparel including denim, shorts, woven tops, hooded sweatshirts and graphic tees.
- Roots Outfitters (limited time only)
- Kate Young for Target (limited time only)
Excited? I certainly am! Can’t wait to walk in the doors of our local Target in just a few months!