The Children’s Place Announces 2nd Annual Model Search

Are you looking to get your child into modelling? The Children’s Place is launching their second annual model search this fall and they are inviting you to participate! Simply submit a photo of your little boy or girl, and he or she just might win a starring role in the upcoming photo shoot for The Children’s Place, as well as a $500 shopping spree.

There will be a grand prize winner selected for each of the following categories:

• Newborn (boys and girls, 0-12 months)
  • Baby Boy (1-4 years)
  • Baby Girl (1-4 years)
  • Boy (5-12 years)
  • Girl (5-12 years)

Each grand prize winner, along with two designated guardians, will receive round-trip air transportation to the glam set of The Children’s Place photo shoot, as well as a $500 gift card to spend on all the latest styles.

Additionally, one entrant will be randomly selected each day to receive a $50 gift card to The Children’s Place, and one lucky bonus sweeps winner will receive a $500 gift card at the end of the contest.

The search is on now until October 21st, 2012. Visit www.childrensplace.com/modelsearch2012 to upload your photo and vote on your favorite little rising star, or enter via Facebook: facebook.com/thechildrensplace/app_428314293873211.

10 Responses to "The Children’s Place Announces 2nd Annual Model Search"

1. Catherine Nwosu

September 21, 2012 at 12:11 am

My eight year old daughter would like to be a Childrens place model.
    height: 4’3
    weight:70 lbs
    shirt size: 7/8
    shoe size:5 1/2
    jeans size:7-8

Her name is Glenys Nwosu and she likes to play soccer, jumprope, and hang out with her friends. Her special skills are bike riding, drawing, and hip hop dancing.

ethnicity: African american
    hair: honey brown
    Please contact me if you would like to have her as a model at my email. Thankyou for the oppurtunity, and we will keep in touch with any other modeling ops. Contact me for her head and body shots, thanks again!

2. kim vega

September 22, 2012 at 11:10 am

My daughter Alyse is a Hispanic 8 years old, she has green eyes and ash blonde hair. She has been in extra movie part as well as HBO series GIRLS. She also has won a few Awards for Modeling Runway in the Hilton for swim wear and dress wear. She plays the Piano, has been an active student with many awards from school, for penny harvest leader. She is bilingual/ English-Spanish. She loves sports like swimming, hiking and bike riding. She loves to dance and sing and is very socialable…she is use to being in a crown of people its natural for her since shes been doing it for servel years.

3. cynthia

September 26, 2012 at 9:42 am

I put my daughter’s name in the model search, but i can’t get my votes in.

4. cherie davis

September 27, 2012 at 1:58 pm

I’m trying to enter my 3 yr old daughter into the contest and i am not having any luck can you help

5. yary pena

October 5, 2012 at 6:59 pm

iam trying to get my 5 year old prinsess but iam having trouble cuz threes no registration sign thanks !!!!!!!!!

6. James

October 6, 2012 at 11:09 am

I would love to have my baby boy James a part of the search. I can’t see how many votes I have in.

7. James

October 6, 2012 at 11:10 am

I want to see the votes of my son placed.

8. Felecia

October 10, 2012 at 3:05 am

My family and I are having trouble accessing the voting portion of the website. Only 3 people are sure that their vote went through and we have a LARGE family.

9. jolie

October 11, 2012 at 11:18 am

having trouble accessing the website for the constest? signed up and still didn’t get and information? help.

10. Jazz Canzater

October 17, 2012 at 3:16 pm

My two year old daughter’s name is Miley-anh and she would love to be an Children Place Model. This is something she loves to do. It would be her first time, but she take pictures as if she has been doing it for a long time. She loves to sing, dance and spend time with her older brother. She is a very photogenic and she really wants to be a star.

Height- 2 1/2 ft