Does your daughter love Barbie? Royal Caribbean made an announcement today that will have Barbie fans jumping for joy. The first-ever Barbie experience at sea will invite girls to see what happens when Barbie becomes a part of their cruise vacation. The all-new Barbie Premium Experience, available exclusively on Royal Caribbean ships, is making its stylish splash aboard the cruise line’s entire global fleet of 22 ships starting in January 2013 on select ships and rolling out to the remainder of the fleet by March 2013.
The partnership with Barbie will encompass a host of activities in the cruise line’s award-winning Adventure Ocean youth program as well as a Barbie Premium Experience. Girls participating in the cruise line’s award-winning Adventure Ocean youth program can be part of the complimentary version of the Barbie program. The experience offers Barbie Movie Night, Barbie Story Time and other complimentary themed activities, plus Barbie movies on their stateroom televisions.
The Barbie Premium Experience is the ultimate indulgence for Barbie enthusiasts. Girls can enjoy staterooms decorated in the iconic doll’s signature style as well as exclusive, themed activities throughout the duration of their cruise – from an invitation-only tea party and mermaid dance class to a fashion design workshop and Barbie Girls fashion show. Highlights of the BarbieTM Premium Experience include:
- A Barbie stateroom, adorned in the doll’s signature style and featuring keepsakes such as a Barbie® doll and fashions, blanket and pillowcase, tote bag, toothbrush and toiletries bag. From the moment they step into their staterooms, girls will be drawn into Barbie’s distinct world of style – and of course, pink!
- Tiaras & Teacups party, an invitation-only affair, featuring a whimsical palate of pink pastries and pink lemonade served on dainty dishes all while having fun learning tips on table etiquette.
- Mermaid dance class where girls can shimmy and shake while learning the latest dance moves from the hit movie Barbie in a Mermaid Tale 2.
- Fashion Designer workshop where girls can channel their inner fashion designer with Barbie inspiration boards and sketch materials. Girls also will have the chance to sketch and create their very own Barbie doll fashions.
- Fashion Show where girls can dress up to walk a pink carpet to the admiration and applause of their family and friends. Girls also will have the chance to perform their amazing dance routine as well as display their Barbie fashion creation. It’s the ultimate celebration of a truly memorable experience with Barbie and Royal Caribbean.
Guests interested in the Barbie Premium Experience can visit www.royalcaribbean.com/Barbie to get more information and may book the experience starting October 2012. The cost of the Barbie Premium Experience is $349.00.
Is this something you and your family would be interested in?