GIVEAWAY: The Britax Baby Carrier Provides Comfort To Parents While Supporting Infants & Toddlers
Did you know Britax has entered the baby carrier market? You may have even seen it in the recently released film, What to Expect When You’re Expecting.
Known for their excellent car seats and strollers, this baby gear giant introduced two baby carriers last year designed to provide the highest level of long wearing comfort and support for you and your baby. The carrer features a CarryLong System which reduces the risk of shoulder strain and back pain during extended wear because it distributes the weight across your shoulders, back and hips wutg a padded waist belt and shoulder straps.
The carrier includes a removable infant insert to support smaller babies and can accommodate infants from 8 lbs to toddlers up to 32 lbs. I really like how the carrier supports different carrying positions. You can tote your baby inward facing with or without an insert as well as outward facing.
Other features include:
- Simple Slip On & Off Design makes use quick and effortless
- One-Handed Buckles and Snaps allow you to get your child in and out of the carrier easily
- Easy-Adjust Waist Belt accommodates 22 inches to 56 inches for the perfect fit
- Excess Belt Storage Bands eliminate loose straps
- Machine Washable for easy cleaning
- 100% Cotton Machine Washable Bib (included) protects carrier from stains
- Exceeds all ASTM F2236-09a and CPSIA requirements
- JPMA certified
WIN IT: Britax is offering our readers the chance to win one of their baby carriers!
HOW TO ENTER: