The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee ~ 5 Fashionable Ways To Celebrate
Heading to London for the big celebratory event this weekend? Over the next couple of days, the Brits are celebrating the Diamond Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II! For those of you who aren’t familiar with the celebration, this event marks the 60th anniversary of the accession of Queen Elizabeth II to the thrones of 7 countries after her father, King George VI, died on February 6,1952. She is the queen of 16 sovereign states, 12 of which were British colonies or Dominions at the start of her reign.
Queen Victoria has been the only other Queen who has celebrated the Diamond Jubliee!
In celebration, we scouted out some cute products and outfits that would be perfect for wearing on the special day. If your kids would like to write a letter to the Queen or learn more about the monarchy, have them visit the official Diamond Jubilee website for fun facts, games and information.
The Trunki pictured above is a Team GB Limited Edition Trunki available through Alexandalexa.com
For the boys:
- Pepe Jeans Green & White Stripe Polo Shirt
- Boys Beige Cotton Chino Shorts With Union Jack Turn-Ups
- Hackett London Boys Blue Union Jack Flip-Flops
- Hackett London Boys White Sash Stripe Cotton Polo Top
- Hackett London Boys Blue Cotton Shorts With ‘1948’ Union Jack Branding
- Blue Union Jack High Top Trainers
For the girls:
- Rachel Riley Blue and White Silk Polka Dot Dress
- Start Rite Navy and Red Union Jack Mary Janes
- Joli Bebe Straw Hat With Red & White Fabric Flowers
- Pepe Red Union Jack Heart Canvas Bag With Pepe Jeans Branding
- Galluci Silver Bubble Sandals
And those are our fashion picks! Will you be celebrating the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee this weekend? Any special plans or activities planned? We would love to hear!