Time To Play Spring 2012 Reveals ‘Most Wanted’ Toys & The Season’s Best In Play
It was certainly time to play yesterday during a toy industry press conference in New York City! TimetoPlayMag.com a playful family website which provides independent reviews on children’s toys, games, and family entertainment, announced its Spring 2012 Most Wanted list, naming the 15 toys predicted by the editors to be most in demand during the warm weather months.
Hosted by Jim Silver, editor in chief, and Chris Byrne, content director aka The Toy Guy®, the press conference celebrated the hottest movie toys, cool new playthings hitting store shelves, and toys that make the most of outdoor playtime.
Predicted to be the most popular and best selling toys of Summer 2012, the 15 products named to the Time to Play Most Wanted list appear in three categories: Indoor Play, Movie Toys, Outdoor Fun.
- Lego Friends
- LaLaLoopsy Littles
- Monsuno Cores, Wild Core and Strike Launcher
- Monster High Operetta, Rochelle Goyle and Toralei dolls
- Skylanders Wave 4 Figures
- Squishy Baff
- The Dark Knight Rises The Bat
- Imaginext DC Super Friends Batcave
- Classic Battleship Movie Edition Game
- The Amazing Spider-Man Electronic Figure
- Merida: Disney/Pixar’s Brave Merida Doll, Disney/Pixar’s Brave Merida Forest Adventure
- Air Storm Z-X Crossbow
- The Original Big Wheel Racer
- FlashRider 360
- Sandy Lagoon Waterpark from Little Tikes
What do you think of the picks? Any standouts?
Photos courtesy of Insider Images