Celebrity Moms Flock To The World Premiere Of GapKids + DVF Collection
Last Saturday (March 3), celebrity moms and moms-to-be joined Diane von Furstenberg at Gap at The Grove for the world premiere of the highly anticipated GapKids + DVF collection. Some of the attendees included actress and mommy-to-be Molly Sims, actress Milla Jovovich with daughter Ever, Cougartown‘s Busy Phillips with daughter Birdie, How I Met Your Mother‘s Alyson Hannigan with daughter Satyana, Grey’s Anatomy‘s Jessica Capshaw with kids Luke and Eve, Entourage‘s Constance Zimmer with daughter Chloe, actress Tiffani Thiessen and daughter Harper, model Rhea Durham with daughters Ella and Grace, Courtney Mazza and daughter Gia, and actor Gabriel Macht with daughter Satine.
Don’t they look gorgeous? If you want to snag their looks:
- Molly Sim is wearing the DVF Whista Top and Gap Maternity Foldover Waist Skirt
- Milla Jovovich‘s daughter, Ever, is wearing GapKids + DVF T-Shirt Dress
- Busy‘s daughter, Birdie, wears GapKids + DVF Daisy Dress
- Alyson‘s daughter ,Satyana, is rocking the GapKids + DVF Multifloral Wrap Dress
- Tiffani‘s daughter Harper looks adorable in the aptly named GapKids + DVF Firecraker Wrap Romper
- Mario Lopez and Courtney‘s daughter, Gia wears the GapKids + DVF Wrap Dress
During the event guests and their children enjoyed an array of fun activities including balloon art, paper doll crafts and a special runway built for children to strut their stuff and have their photo taken on the catwalk.
The much talked about line is a collaboration between Gap and Diane von Furstenberg, exclusively for girls from newborn to age fourteen. The GapKids + DVF collection features iconic DVF prints, signature silhouettes and a bold color palette which translates into magical dresses that aspire to Mommy’s style.
You will be able to purchase the new line in US stores and US online on March 15, 2012 and the rest of the world on March 28, 2012. In the meantime, be sure to check out our post featuring all the new looks from this exciting collaboration!
Photo Credit: WireImage/John Sciulli & StarTraks/Albert Michael