Etsy Round-Up ~ Handmade Holiday Outfits For Girls

Laken & Lila ~ Damask Holiday Dress ~ $42.50 USD

The holidays are just around the corner, and one of my favorite things to do during this period of time is to hit up Etsy and look around for handmade goodies to gain some gift giving inspiration. What better way to feel good about holiday shopping than to buy from someone that is crafting work using their own hands, and putting a ton of love into every item they create?

Another habit that I seem have gotten myself into is spacing out staring at the adorable clothing for little girls. Regular readers may know that I am a proud mom of two little boys. I love being a mom to boys, and 99% the time I don’t think twice about having a third and maybe one day being a mom to a girl. The other 1% comes into play during this space out time on Etsy!

Along with toys, vintage items, and art, there are a ton of Etsy sellers that make handmade clothing. This week we will be rounding-up our favorite Boy and Girl holiday outfits, hopefully in time for you to order and have in time for the holidays. Today we are featuring Girls Holiday outfits that suit a wide variety of tastes. Some are more on the formal side, and some are playful and fun for a holiday at home. Enjoy!


Vintage Child Modern ~ Girls Vintage Christmas Dress ~ $126 USD


My Little Toppers ~ Holiday Dress ~ $40 USD


Lottie Da Baby ~ Merry Mod Red Holiday Dress ~ $54 USD


Teeny Bunny ~ 1940’s Inspired Dress ~ $98 USD


Snuggle Bug Baby Boutique ~ Initial Holiday Dress ~ $32 USD

Heidi Oran

Share this post!

Submit a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>