Maxi Cosi Q Design Fashion Show With Rosie Pope (VIDEO)
Rosie Pope, designer and star of Bravo’s Pregnant in Heels hosted a fabulous evening of fashion and design with Maxi Cosi at Celsius in Bryant Park last week. Sadly, we were unable to attend do to prior commitments, but kept up to date from afar as our friends reported the event throughout the evening via Twitter as the hottest in stroller couture hit the runway and the brand new limited edition Q Design Collection was unveiled!
- Limited Edition vibrant geometric pattern and eye-catching design
- Ultra compact fold
- Reversible seat so baby can face mom or the world
- Reclines to multiple positions with one hand
- Expandable canopy and large storage basket
- Can be used from birth as a lightweight travel system with the Maxi-Cosi Mico® Infant Car
- Seat (adapters included)
- Accommodates child up to 50 pounds
- Highly maneuverable
- Includes: Sun Canopy, Adapters for Maxi-Cosi
- Mico® Infant Car Seat and Shopping Basket
- Available Accessories (sold separately): Travel Tote, Weathershield, Footmuff and Cup Holder
- Approximate Retail Price: $350/ Available November 2011 at Specialty Retailers
- Limited Edition vibrant eye-catching accents and designwith ultra-soft fabrics
- Revolutionary automatic unfolding system
- Reversible seat with three forward-facing and twoparent-facing recline positions
- Can be used from birth with Maxi-Cosi Mico® InfantCar Seat and Quinny® Dreami™ Bassinet (adaptersincluded) up to 50 pounds
- Height adjustable parent handle, adjustable foot restand canopy
- Includes: Sun Canopy, Shopping Basket, Quinny®Dreami™ and Maxi-Cosi Mico® adapters• Available accessories (sold separately): Footmuff,Transport Bag, Four Wheel Unit, Cup Holder,Weathershield, Storage Box, Parasol and Bug Net
- Approximate Retail Price: $630 Available November 2011 at Specialty Retailers
A sneak peek at the 2012 line was also offered. You can view our coverage of the new Moodd Stroller here.
In addition to all the cool stroller news, the Mico® Infant Car Seat (the lightest infant car seat in its class) now comes in 10 bold fashions (Misty Blue, Dress Blues, Leopard Pink, Natural Bright, Playful Gray, Sweet Cerise, Walnut Brown, Intense Red, Total Black and Lapis Blue) that look amazing paired with the Quinny strollers.