Toys ‘R’ Us Offers New Perks With Their Loyalty Program ‘R’ Us Dollars
Rewards ‘R’ Us, the loyalty program from Toys ‘R’ Us will be offering 10 percent back on all purchases made by new and current members of their program. From October 30 through Christmas Eve members will not only be able to get money back, they will also earn a complimentary 2012 Super Savers Pass when they spend $200 or more during the dates noted above. The Super Savers Pass offers members more than $100 in savings, including exclusive coupons sent via e-mail each month in 2012.
In addition to exclusive members-only promotions, participants will be able to enjoy other perks including:
- Exclusive members-only shopping events, during which they have special access to in-store sales and special offers.
- Diaper Rewards and Formula Rewards, allowing members to earn free diapers and formula when a certain quantity is purchased.
- Free greeting card from American Greetings® when five cards are purchased.
- LeapFrog® Rewards, providing members the opportunity to receive one free LeapFrog book or game when four are purchased within a 12-month period, with certain exclusions.
- Registry Rewards, which enables baby registrants who are also Rewards”R”Us members to earn rewards for all qualifying purchases friends and family make from their registries. Gift-givers who are Rewards”R”Us members also earn rewards for their purchases.
Definitely a nice way to save a buck in the upcoming months!