Crocs Debut Their New Fall ’11 Kids’ Collection Just In Time For Back To School
Today, Crocs announced and introduced the their new fall kids’ collection, perfect for the back to school season. Before you snub your nose at these styles, take a look because you may be surprised at what you see. All of the new styles are not only fun, lightweight and incredibly comfortable, everything kids love about Crocs™ shoes, but they also carry a new ‘School Approved’ symbol parents can feel good about.
The new symbol featured on sneakers, flats and slip-ons, meet typical school dress codes, meaning they feature closed toes, enclosed heels and non-marking soles. The symbol can be found now on select styles at www.crocs.com as well as on shoe hang tags at Crocs retail locations nationwide.
Key back to school styles for kids this season include:
- Hover Sneak ($39.99) is a virtually weightless twist on the classic sneaker made with durable canvas that is perfect for the schoolyard. The Hover sneak is available in navy/light grey, black/sea blue and white/black for boys and girls, as well as in camo print canvas in navy/sea blue or black/black for boys.
- Hover Sneak Leather ($49.99) is a vintage-inspired sneaker with lightweight comfort. Available in black/graphite, espresso/khaki, light grey/pearl white, white/bubblegum and white/white.
- Hover Sneak Metallic ($39.99) is a sparkly twist on the classic sneaker featuring a fun metallic fabric girls will love. Available in gold/bubblegum, ultraviolet/black and fuchsia/bubblegum.
- Hover Sneak Slip On ($39.99) is a virtually weightless slip-on sneaker for boys with a sporty look and feel. Available in white/black, black/black, charcoal/white and navy/light grey.
- Dawson Sneak ($44.99) is a sneaker built for play complete with durable suede and a shock cord lacing system for a secure fit. Available in bubblegum/chocolate, black/black, espresso/khaki and graphite/navy.
What do you think of the new styles?