Today, Crocs announced and introduced the their new fall kids’ collection, perfect for the back to school season. Before you snub your nose at these styles, take a look because you may be surprised at what you see. All of the new styles are not only fun, lightweight and incredibly comfortable, everything kids love about Crocs™ shoes, but they also carry a new ‘School Approved’ symbol parents can feel good about.
The new symbol featured on sneakers, flats and slip-ons, meet typical school dress codes, meaning they feature closed toes, enclosed heels and non-marking soles. The symbol can be found now on select styles at http://www.crocs.com as well as on shoe hang tags at Crocs retail locations nationwide.
Key back to school styles for kids this season include:
- Hover Sneak ($39.99) is a virtually weightless twist on the classic sneaker made with durable canvas that is perfect for the schoolyard. The Hover sneak is available in navy/light grey, black/sea blue and white/black for boys and girls, as well as in camo print canvas in navy/sea blue or black/black for boys.
- Hover Sneak Leather ($49.99) is a vintage-inspired sneaker with lightweight comfort. Available in black/graphite, espresso/khaki, light grey/pearl white, white/bubblegum and white/white.
- Hover Sneak Metallic ($39.99) is a sparkly twist on the classic sneaker featuring a fun metallic fabric girls will love. Available in gold/bubblegum, ultraviolet/black and fuchsia/bubblegum.
- Hover Sneak Slip On ($39.99) is a virtually weightless slip-on sneaker for boys with a sporty look and feel. Available in white/black, black/black, charcoal/white and navy/light grey.
- Dawson Sneak ($44.99) is a sneaker built for play complete with durable suede and a shock cord lacing system for a secure fit. Available in bubblegum/chocolate, black/black, espresso/khaki and graphite/navy.
What do you think of the new styles?