Disney Unveils Their Adorable Winnie The Pooh Collection (GIVEAWAY!)
Have you checked out Disney’s Winnie The Pooh in theaters yet? My husband and our two girls took a trip to Cineplex a couple of weeks ago to watch the film and we all loved it! Watching Christopher Robin and Winnie the Pooh on screen brought back a flood of childhood memories for me as the series was one of my personal favorites growing up. Because my girls have just recently been introduced to Winnie, they were simply entranced with the storyline and fun characters.
It was a great family day out and a wonderful treat for the kids who enjoyed the film immensely (also quite cute to see the entire theater filled with toddlers and tikes) :).
To celebrate the film’s debut, Disney has released an entire line of goodies including everything from baby clothes and Fisher Price toys to a skin-care line and special ‘honey’. Here are just a few of my personal favorites:
- My girls are a big fan of the charming Fisher-Price Disney’s Rumbly Tummy Winnie the Pooh who makes rumbly noises when you place the honey pot near his mouth. Once he’s had his fill of the sweet stuff, he rocks back and forth, wriggling his ears and nose in delight. Super cute!
- Exclusive to giggle, the beautiful Organic Cotton Eco Plush characters are a little different from the regular plush set. Made by miYim, this collection is made from recycled fiber stuffing and low eco-impact dyes.
- Disney’s new Daily Naturals Baby Bath products are hypoallergenic, tear free and super gentle. They come in generously sized bottles and are scentless for those sensitive to fragrance.
- In regards to that honey I mentioned earlier, Disney has bottled 100% Pure Clover HoneyTree Honey without adding any refined sugar, corn syrup or artificial coloring and made it available in Original and Strawberry flavors.
- The Adidas 100 Acre Crib Shoes are adorable and sweet as can be for the little ones who can also don everyone’s favorite bear by wearing Disney’s new Cuddly Bodysuits.
Chances are, if you watch the film with your kids, they are bound to ask for one of the characters or one of the themed toys. The good news is most of these products are available at your local Walmart, Target or Disney Store (except for the miYim Organic Plush Set).
WIN IT: In celebration of their launch, Disney is offering our readers a gift set complete with a Hug Me Disney Cuddly Bodysuit (value $12-$19.95), 1 Strawberry Honey (value $3.49) and 1 Eco Plush Pooh as seen on giggle (value $25).
TO ENTER: Leave a comment below telling us who your favorite character is from the Winnie The Pooh series.
- Follow @childmode on Twitter & tweet the following: “I just entered the #Disney Winnie The Pooh Giveaway on @childmode Check it out! http://su.pr/30WGFL #giveaway”
- ‘Like’ Child Mode on Facebook
- Subscribe to our FREE feed
Contest ends Monday August 8th at 11:59 p.m. The winner will be picked at random on Tuesday August 9th, and then announced on this page.
*Please note all entries are moderated and may not appear immediately.*
Congratulations to our winner Julia! This contest is now closed.