Travel + Leisure World’s Best In Family Travel 2011: Large & Small Cruise Lines, Tours & More!
Travel + Leisure has announced their picks for the Best in Family Travel for 2011. I have to say I am in complete agreement with their picks for Top Large Cruise Lines and Tour Operators. I confess, I have yet to take a river cruise or a cruise on a small cruise line, however I’m hoping that will change in the near future ;).
Without further ado, here are the top picks for family cruising and touring.
Top Large-Ship Cruise Lines for Families
- Disney Cruise Line 96.72
- Royal Caribbean International 82.38
- Carnival Cruise Lines 79.21
- Princess Cruises 74.61
- Norwegian Cruise Line 73.86
Top Small-Ship Cruise Lines for Families
- Lindblad Expeditions 84.74
- Yachts of Seabourn 64.69
- SeaDream Yacht Club 63.33
- Silversea Cruises 60.47
- Windstar Cruises 56.36
Top River Cruising for Families
- Tauck 76.84
- Viking River Cruises 67.31
- Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection 66.13
- AmaWaterways 64.38
- Avalon Waterways 56.97
Top Tour Operators and Safari Outfitters for Families
- Adventures by Disney 99.17
- Micato Safaris 96.18
- Wilderness Safaris 95.65
- Costa Rica Expeditions 93.91
- Ker & Downey 93.49
What do you think of the picks? Any line or company you would have liked to see on the list?