Food Friday Featuring: Summer Fruit Gazpacho
Today’s Food Friday comes courtesy from the amazing Weelicious!
With the incredibly hot weather we’ve been having, this cold treat looks sooo good! Anything sweet and chilly sounds incredible to me right now and with all of the healthy ingredients in this soup, I’m thinking it would make a delicious kid-friendly breakfast, dessert or even snack. Try it out and tell us what you think!
Summer Fruit Gazpacho (Serves 4)
6 Cups Cantaloupe, peeled & seeded, cut into chunks
1 Tbsp Fresh Mint, chiffonade
1 Cup Strawberries, stemmed & quartered
1 Peach, seeded & diced
1/2 Cup Blueberries
1/2 Cup Yogurt
1 Tbsp Honey
1. Place cantaloupe chunks into a food processor and puree.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the mint, strawberries, peach, and blueberries.
3. In a separate small bowl, combine the yogurt and honey.
4. Evenly divide the cantaloupe puree into small bowls, top with mixed fruit and add a dollop of the honey yogurt sauce on top.
* If you want to make this dish vegan, replace the yogurt and honey with soy yogurt and agave