MyHabit Launches Week Long Children’s Sales Event Featuring Designer Goods Up To 60 Percent Off!
MyHabit, the new membership-only fashion destination owned by Amazon.com has launched a week-long sales event with gorgeous styles for children. If you haven’t had a chance to stock up on summer wear for your kids, this is a great chance to save some money (up to 60% off) on some gorgeous designs.
One of our favorite brands and a favorite among celebrity kids – Pink Chicken will hold an event on Friday, June 10. Other sale offerings include Lords of Liverpool tees inspired by lyrics from John Lennon and Paul McCartney.
This week’s events are all about getting babies and kids fashionable for summer!
Monday, June 6th
- Ed Hardy Baby – Christian Audigier’s signature vintage tattoo-inspired designs, featured on onesies and tees, bring the colorful, urban-cool look to baby’s clothing
Wednesday, June 8th
- Lords of Liverpool Kids – inspired by the lyrics of John Lennon and Paul McCartney, these tees and hoodies spread a message of peace and love
Friday, June 10th
- Pink Chicken – vintage 60s floral patterns, prints and embroidery create a vibrant, breezy and fun bohemian look for girls’ clothing and swimwear and infant apparel
- Ed Hardy Girls – Christian Audigier’s colorful, vintage tattoo-inspired designs create bold and edgy hoodies, tunics, tees, leggings and accessories that are perfect for cool summer looks or back to school style
Saturday, June 11th
- Mili Baby – colorful and girly bloomers and bibs, featuring spots, dots, stripes and gingham, create the perfect ‘bottom chic’ look for babies.
Events go live daily at 9:00 AM PT/12:00 PM ET
WHEN: Monday, June 6 – Sunday, June 12
Have fun shopping ;).