Disney Baby Debuts Their New Bodysuit For Infants Designed To Grow With Your Baby
We have been keeping you updated on the new Disney Baby brand with news on their partnership with the hospitals as well the collection itself, however today they debuted their newest product – the Disney Cuddly Bodysuit™. This super soft one-piece is made from their own material – Disney Huggable Soft 100% Cotton™ – and feature a second row of snaps that allow the bodysuit to “grow” with baby. Disney “Momgineers” helped to design the collection in collaboration with manufacturers and leading licensees.
The new bodysuit is said to be:
- Super soft
- Holds its shape through repeated washings
- Consistent sizing for a reliable fit
- Lap shoulder neck opening make countless outfit changes easy
- Tagless neck label won’t scratch baby’s delicate skin
- Snaps that grow with baby for extended life
- Over 85 magical styles to choose from, including white and solid colors with no characters, playful patterns and character-inspired designs.
The Disney Cuddly Bodysuit ranges in price from $7.99 to $12.00, $19.50 for a 3-pack, $27.00 for a fashion color 4-pack to $24.99 for a 5-pack in white, and is available in 0-3mos, 3-6mos, 6-9mos sizes. The full line, featuring characters, prints, white and bold non-character solids, will be available first on Amazon.com in May and at select retailers in Fall 2011.