Exclusive: Rosie Pope Dishes On Maternity Fashions, Trends & Pampers’ New Designer Diapers!
Rosie Pope has become a household name thanks to her stunning maternity fashion collection and hit show “Pregnant in Heels“. Known for her excellent fashion sense and incredible taste in maternity design, it was only natural for Rosie to team up with Pampers on their new Limited Edition Designer Diapers.
As I am currently pregnant with Baby #3, I was thrilled when I received an opportunity to interview the designer on this new collaboration. Dishing on everything from maternity trends, inspirations and of course, the new Pampers designs, Rosie Pope was a real joy to speak to.
Check out the interview above and let me know what you think! We’ll keep you posted on the new Pampers as well. After checking out both the boys’ and girls’ versions first-hand, I can tell you that they are simply adorable!
Looking for some maternity fashion tips? Pope recommends building out your summer wardrobe by incorporating printed pieces:
- Whether you’re an expectant mom or a new mom, try a floral-print maxi dress – a style that is flattering for all body types. And don’t be afraid to show some leg; knee-length versions of the maxi dress can be just as flattering. Pair your dress with a basic black cardigan, a wardrobe must-have, for a more versatile look.
- Plaids are another fabulously fresh print for summer, and can work perfectly in a more casual setting. Try a crisp plaid shirt with basic white shorts, which pairs beautifully with a simple wedge.
- Take the classic shirtdress and make it your own by finding one in a pattern that feels fresh and lively. Accessorize with a long chain necklace for a vertical and flattering everyday look.
Rosie also recommends that in order to keep your baby stylish during the busy summer months:
- Fashion your little man in the classic cuteness of madras shorts or overalls and a tee. It’s the perfect getup for playing or visiting grandma.
- Doll up your baby girl’s warm weather basics with a printed romper and baby sandals, the perfect playful pieces for any of your summer’s excursions.
- Try a solid, colorful tank or tee — a great standby for everyday style and the perfect match for new Pampers Limited Edition Prints.