SeaWorld & SouthWest Airlines Team Up To Give Away 40 Trips In 40 Days!
What an incredible giveaway!
Southwest Airlines and SeaWorld have teamed up to give customers a chance to win an all-inclusive trip to Seaworld! But, forget 1 trip, the companies are giving away 40 trips in 40 days to commemorate Southwest Airlines’ 40th anniversary and SeaWorld’s new Shamu show, “One Ocean.”
Each prize includes for a family of four:
- Tickets to the winner’s SeaWorld of choice
- Hotel accommodations in that city
- Roundtrip tickets on Southwest Airlines
To enter, visit www.southwest.com/oneocean.
If you are planning a trip to the area in the near future, there are also some excellent special anniversary deals going on in Orlando, San Antonio, and San Diego.
These deals include:
- 40% off hotels
- $40 off Avis car rentals 4th night free on vacation packages
- Adult tickets at kid prices to all three SeaWorld parks
If you haven’t heard about the “One Ocean” whale show or SeaWorld’s new and exciting additions and debuts, be sure to read our post filled with all the details. There is lots of fun to be had at SeaWorld this year, that’s for sure!
Photo Credit: Seaworld