Myhabit: Amazon.com’s Brand New Flash Sale Site Makes Its Official Debut!
Today, Amazon.com officially launched their members-only flash-sale site called Myhabit. Offering up to 60% off men’s, women’s and children’s wear as well as discounts on footwear, outerwear, accessories and jewelry, Myhabit has debuted what it calls “a head to heel” offering. The site will offer four to six flash sales daily and up to 40 events a week. Sales start at noon EST and typically last around 72 hours.
The site is incredibly chic and offers a very slick and glossy look. Everything is extremely visually appealing! You can zoom in on products and many of the fashions can be viewed in a 360 degree display.
WWD has reported that Myhabit is
“working with” more than 800 designers and brands to keep the pipeline for future flash sales flowing. “We are really spending a lot of time talking with vendors about their goals and what they want to do on the site,” said one Myhabit official. “We want to build great relationships,” she said, noting that Myhabit.com is providing links to the designers’ sites.”
Children’s sales scheduled to launch within the next few weeks include Alpha Industries, Clover New York, Little Paul & Jo, Monster Republic, Ode, Rachel Riley and Ryder & James.
Women can look forward to offerings from Alice Ritter, Badgley Mischka, Betsey Johnson, Calvin Klein, Camilla and Marc, Catherine Malandrino, Chris Benz, Christian Cota, Christian Siriano, Cynthia Rowley, Cythnia Steffe, Edun, Elie Tahari, Elizabeth and James, Erin Fetherston, Escada, Halston, Judith Leiber, Laila Azhar, L.A.M.B., Mackage, Modern Vintage, Naeem Khan, Nanette Lepore, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Robert Rodriguez and Vena Cava.
Other Myhabit features include:
• Three- to four-day delivery in New York, and four days for most of the country.
• Memberships, shipping and returns are all free.
• A vertical tool bar, enabling fast browsing of all items on sale, like viewing a mini-catalogue, before clicking to a detail page.
• Original photography shot on plain white backdrops so the merchandise and models pop. Myhabit uses New York photographers and stylists.
• A filter for sizes, so users can narrow the assortment shown just to their size for simpler viewing.
If you are already a member of Amazon.com, signing up to Myhabit is extremely easy as all you have to do is log-in with your current information. For more information check out Myhabit.com.