Time To Play Reveals ‘Most Wanted’ & Top 20 Toys For Summer 2011
Last week, during a toy industry press conference in New York City, TimetoPlayMag.com, announced their annual Spring 2011 Most Wanted list, naming the top 20 toys predicted to be highest in demand during the summer months.
The conference celebrates the coolest playthings and is hosted by Jim Silver, Time To Play’s editor in chief, and Chris Byrne, content director aka The Toy Guy®.
Predicted to be the most popular and best selling toys of Summer 2011, the 20 products named to the Time to Play Most Wanted list appear in three categories: Indoor Play, Movie Toys, Outdoor Fun.
- Cars 2 Character Die Cast Cars
- Cars 2 Tokyo Spinout
- Cars 2 Finn McMissile Zero Gravity
- Cars 2 The Pit Stop
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Queen Anne’s Revenge
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Queen Anne’s Revenge Playset
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- Blastos Mini Bubble Blaster
- eSpark Scooter
- Gaz-zuds Foam-I-Nator
- Grow With Me 1,2, 3 InLine Skates
- Nerf Dart Tag Swarmfire
- Nerf Super Soaker Thunderstorm
- Nerf Super Soaker Tornado Strike
- Z-Curve Bow