Bokoo Car Seat Covers Are Easy On The Eyes & Tough On Abuse
First off, it was so easy to install the Bokoo Cover onto my current Graco SnugRide car seat (Bokoo also created products for other brand-name car seat systems). I really didn’t even have to read the already brief manual. In less than two minutes, it was on tight and ready to go.
My color preference was tan because it matched the body of the seat system I have in place. The solid color definitely helped to tone down the bubble pattern of my current car seat as well. But you can customize them with the child’s name if you are opposed to the plain look.to the plain look.
My one year-old daughter did notice the clean, new covering. She observed the car seat and then climbed in with her morning bottle of milk. When we got to grandma’s there was no spillage or stains. Score: Bokoo!
By the end of the day, my daughter is filthy after a long, fun day of play. The car seat cover has managed to stay clean and looking new after a few weeks’ use. I cannot say the same of my actual, back passenger seats – nothing to do with Bokoo.
Easy enough – I am going to wash cold and line-dry it as instructed. I really hope it stays as gentle as it feels right now!
This particular cover is $69 (typical range is $69-$79) – a value item for your little tyke. Other highlights for this model are:
- Special design uses a waterproof, breathable liner patented anti-crumb design and to help prevent crumbs or liquids from soiling the original car seat.
- Easy to take on and off, without having to worry about removing the car seat or fussing with buckles.
- GreenGuard fabric is both fade-resistant and stain-resistant, so you can wash as often as necessary to keep cover clean.
- Crash tested to the National Highway Traffic Administration FMVSS 213 on the model it is designed for. (Check out this test video)
- Chemically and flammability tested.
- All Bokoo Covers have been lab tested and approved for ECO TextileClass 1 for Babies (equivalent to the Oeko Tex 100 standards which limits over 100 potentially harmful substances and chemicals). This ensures that Bokoo Covers are easy on both your child’s skin and the environment.
Bokoo also carries stroller covers, airplane pillow covers, and car seat canopies at affordable prices. Their products are made in the U.S.A.
*Thank you to Bokoo for sending us a sample to review.*