Review: California Baby Natural Pregnancy Skin Care Line
California Baby has just introduced their Natural Pregnancy Skin Care Line to their already fabulous range of body and skin products. I have to say, I am in love (yes in love) with these creams. Having birthed two children and now in my third pregnancy, I’ve tried my share of maternity/pregnancy creams, to find disappointment in one way or another. Too greasy is usually the main complaint or the cream is saturated with perfumes. California Baby’s aromatherapy blend used in these products is the most delicious, relaxing scent – even nauseous women will find it appealing (yes I tried it during the puke period). The blend includes Roman Chamomile, lemon and peppermint making for a calm yet rejuvenating scent. The cream is NOT greasy if you can believe it, yet it leaves skin soft and silky. They have including cocoa butter in the ingredients, but it is surprisingly light and never heavy, satiny would be the best way to describe it.
The Natural Pregnancy Emulsion is to be used as a body lotion and helps to prevent, combat and minimize stretch marks. So even if you aren’t pregnant, this cream is wonderful if you have any lingering stretch marks that you want to combat.
The California Baby Natural Pregnancy Nourishing Cream is excellent for the neck, décolleté, breasts and I even used i on my face with no reaction (I have sensitive skin).
California Baby has become a favorite in our family, since I tried the line last year. The products are high quality, smell amazing and they do their research when putting everything together. California Baby’s products are:
- Allergy tested
- No synthetic fragrances
- Contains certified organic, and sustainably grown ingredients
- Multipurpose, concentrated.
- No gluten, soy, oat or dairy; allergy tested.
- California Baby products are free from peanuts and tree nuts such as walnuts, cashews, almonds and pecans, but do contain coconut derived ingredients.
- Ingredients are cross referenced for safety for use during pregnancy
- Vegan, no animal ingredients; not tested on animals
- Made in a solar powered state-of-the art eco-friendly manufacturing facility
- Packaging Eco-Facts: Tube is HDPE (#2), which is readily recyclable and does not leach into the product, no phthalates or BPA; flip top cap PP (#4)
So there you have it!