BRIGHTS by OPI Shows Off Their New Pirates of the Caribbean Nail Polish Collection
OPI has captured the bright colours seen in Disney & Jerry Bruckheimer Films’ Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides with a collection of six limited-edition Nail Lacquers and a new Silver Shatter! The highly anticipated fourth instalment of the film franchise features an all-star cast, including Johnny Depp and Penelope Cruz.
In celebration, OPI has launched its Spring 2011 BRIGHTS Collection, including a new silver shatter coat, that leaves behind a cracked, two texture finish when painted over any dry OPI polish. This addition was inspired by graffiti art.
The Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides collection includes:
- Skull & Glossbones: Best light gray ever, no bones about it.
- Mermaid’s Tears: Few have seen this magical green.
- Steady as She Rose: This gorgeous pink is your final destination.
- Planks a Lot: Dive into style with this lustworthy purple!
- Sparrow Me the Drama: This cool, collected pink means business!
- Stranger Tides: Explore this uncharted sea of sage.
- Silver Shatter: A shimmering sea of silver with a two-texture finish.
The Pirates of the Caribbean Nail Lacquers by OPI are free from DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde, The limited edition collection will be available beginning May 2011 at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA.