Ralph Lauren Hosts International Child Model Search On Facebook!

In celebration of Ralph Lauren Childrenswear Spring/Summer 2011 Fashion launch, the company has decided to host an international search for one lucky child to be cast in an upcoming installment of the RL Gang!

This spring, Polo Ralph Lauren expanded their shoppable children’s online storybook collection with the introduction of The RL Gang: A Magically Magnificent School Adventure, a book showcasing their new Spring line. You can view photos and videos in our previous post here. The new RL Gang video officially launched today and is narrated by award-winning actress and mother Uma Thurman.

The modeling contest, is currently live on the RL Gang tab on Ralph Lauren’s Facebook page, and allows parents in the US and UK to upload a photo of their child and then share that photo with friends and family to gain votes. The winning child will be chosen from the group of children with the most votes, flown to New York and cast as a member of the RL Gang!

In addition to their partnership with Room to Grow, Polo Ralph Lauren has again partnered with Tikatok.com, the award-winning children’s publishing platform owned by Barnes & Noble, to produce the printed version of The RL Gang. The book is available starting today (March 3) for $16.95. Readers can either purchase the book in select Ralph Lauren stores or download a digital version on Tikatok and Barnes & Noble.

It is becoming quite obvious that Ralph Lauren has really embraced the digital age, linking their products and fashions to the online world in a very unique way! Other innovative concepts launching this year include Legends Clinics, Lauren by Ralph Lauren online fashion shows, the “user-designed” Rugby online runway show, the Make Your Own Rugby iPhone® application, the Ralph Lauren Collection iPhone application, shoppable QR codes, the first interactive virtual store kiosk, 24-hour interactive store windows and new e-commerce sites for RalphLauren.com and Rugby.com.

Impressive. I wonder if other fashion lines will soon follow suit?

11 Responses to "Ralph Lauren Hosts International Child Model Search On Facebook!"

1. jennifer capehart

June 15, 2011 at 11:21 pm

I would like to know how do you pick your child models, is it only done through agency or do you except independent. my son in 16 weeks old and I am interested in submitting photos for consideration. please help.

September 20, 2011 at 8:31 am

I would like to get my daughter into modeling she is 7 months now beautiful, you can look for your self she’s all over my facebook page you won’t be disappointed.

3. drew

November 18, 2011 at 1:26 pm

is there another online search for kids model?

4. angel mathieu

December 19, 2012 at 4:10 pm

Hi..my name is angel, im interested in having my son Byron he is 3yrs. old in some model search ads please inform on any upcoming events i will love for him to participate.

5. S. Jeffries

March 18, 2013 at 9:15 pm

How do you apply for modeling Ralph Lauren Children’ s wear ? My son is 19 months and he wears the brand well!!!

6. Val Padilla

March 20, 2013 at 1:54 pm

Hi there! My son has been wearing Ralph Lauren since he was born and he wears it very well. He is now about 2 1/2 and I wanted to know where I can send his pictures to see if maybe you would be intrested in modeling for your complany.

7. Chadricck Glenn

October 1, 2013 at 9:48 am

My son would be a perfect candidate to model Ralph Lauren, he wears it extremely well. And is a very handsome 2 1/2 year old

8. Paige Foulks

November 5, 2013 at 8:58 pm

My daughter is 23 months old, and I would like for her to model ralph lauren cloths.

9. Micheal Collins

December 14, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Hi my son Michael is interested in modeling for Ralph Lauren he is 16 years old he is featured in football scholarship and he is really love Ralph Lauren Productline please contact him at the email above

10. Nancy McCleaf

March 2, 2014 at 3:21 pm

I also like many others am interested in learning how to start the process of submitting photo’s for my 3 year old Grandson. He has worn nothing but Ralph Lauren since he was born. All our family and friends know to buy nothing but this. He looks like the Superstar that he is! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

11. Paula Neumann

November 6, 2014 at 9:55 pm

My 5 year old son would be a fantastic candidate to model Ralph Lauren children’s clothing; he wears them extremely well. I believe he has the look. He is a friendly and very handsome. I would like to know where I can send his pictures and any other information you may have to get started.