The 10 Best Children’s Museums Across The USA Are Revealed!
Parents magazine recently researched children’s museums across the United States in an attempt to narrow down the best of the best. Keeping nursing areas, family restrooms and stroller parking in mind, Parents worked with over 300 members of the Association of Children’s Museums and eliminated museums who had a lack of activities and offerings for kids under 3 – but they didn’t stop there. The magazine then narrowed their picks down by interviewing the remaining museums and asking local moms for insider tips. Who made #1?
According to the Parents survey, the 10 Best Children’s Museums are as follows:
1. The Children’s Museum of Houston
2. The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
3. Please Touch Museum, Philadelphia
4. Boston Children’s Museum
5. Madison Children’s Museum
6. Kohl Children’s Museum
7. Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh
8. Children’s Museum of Phoenix
9. National Museum of Play, Rochester, NY
10. Minnesota Children’s Museum
Why did these museums make the cut? Visit Parents Magazine’s feature to find out more about what makes these ten museums so special!
Photo Credit The Children’s Museum of Houston