Hasbro Unveils ‘Let’s Rock Elmo’ & New Toys Joining The Playskool Family For 2011
Toy companies are revealing their new toys for 2011 and will be giving consumers and media a first-hand look at many of these products during the Toy Fair in New York City. Today, Hasbro unveiled just one of the new members of the Playskool family, “Let’s Rock Elmo” ($69.99).
Rocking out, singing and making music with kids, everyone’s favorite red monster, Elmo offers an interactive experience for music-loving children. Six on board songs are included as well as three instruments. When you place these instruments in Elmo’s hands he immediately recognizes which one it is that he is playing. Children are given the opportunity to join in the jam session or form their own rock band with keyboards, microphones and guitars (sold separately).
Other products making their debut this Fall include:
- Count ‘N Crunch Cookie Monster – Kids can count with and watch Cookie Monster as he eats his cookies.
- Sesame Street Playset – Everyone’s favorite stops on Sesame Street including 123 Stoop, Hooper’s Store, Big Bird’s nest, Oscar’s can and more are included in this play set.
- Sesame Street Elmo’s Find & Learn Alphabet Blocks – Push a button for question mode and Elmo plays find and seek, asking your little one over 175 fun questions and dishing out facts and phrases.
- Oscar The Grouch Shape Sorter – The traditional shape sorter, this time sorted into Oscar’s can.
- Abby Cadabby’s Color Wand – Multi-Color Wand that lights up.
All products will be available in stores Fall 2011.