Girl Scout Cookie Recipes: Make Your Favorite Thin Mints, Samoas & Do-Si-Dos Year-Round
Who doesn’t love Girl Scout cookies? I’m a big fan of the baked treats, but unfortunately they aren’t readily available year-round and because of my daughter’s allergies, she can’t enjoy them with me, so I went on the hunt for a recipe that replicated my favorite Thin Mints and came across several recipes for various Guide cookies.
This weekend, my girls and I will be trying our hand at making these sweet treats. If you decide to make them with your kids, be sure to let us know how they turned out, we would love to hear!
- Recipe For Samoas – yummy shortbread topped with coconut-covered caramel and drizzled with chocolate
- Homemade Thin Mints – chocolate wafer cookies with a hint of mint dipped in chocolate
- Homemade Do-Si-Dos – crispy peanut butter filled sandwich cookies
- Homemade Lemon Coolers – those delicious (but retired) light and lemony cookies
- Homemade Tagalongs – shortbread peanut butter cup cookies
Photo Credit: Baking Bites