Best Cyber Monday Deals 2010: Even Better Than Black Friday!
We had some amazing sales going on for Black Friday, but from the looks of it, many companies saved the best for last! If you didn’t get a chance to catch up on your holiday shopping, now is a pretty good time if you want to save a buck!
- BestBuy is the place to be if you want to save on electronics! Just for an example, a 60”Mitsubishi Home CinemaFree 1080p 3D DLP HDTV is now $599!
- Livie and Luca is offering 30% off all styles for today only! Use coupon code cybermonday30 at check-out.
- Mabel’s Labels is holding some crazy cool sales today: 35% off essentials combos, 65% off Mama’s cards and 40% off some of their tags. Amazing!
- Totsy is offering a Baby Blow Out sale with up to 49% off everything! Less than 36 hours left and counting…
- Apple.com is holding another sale! Dr. Dre speakers and headphones, Michael Kors iPod and iPad covers (ooh la la) and a few other products are on sale.
- Walmart is offering super sales all week during their Cyber Monday Event.
- Topshop has quite a few items on sale and is offering free shipping through 11/29.
- Kate Spade bags are 25 % off, for 2 days with code CYBER25.
- There isn’t anything Amazon.com doesn’t have on sale for Cyber Monday!
- Macy‘s is holding their Cyber Monday Web Busters where you can save up to 40 percent on clearance items. Free shipping is included when you purchase $75 or more. Use code “CYBER” during checkout.
- Eco Baby Buys is holding their Cyber Monday Multi-Brand Event! Save up to 50% on great green gifts for your little ones and today only, enjoy combined shipping!
- LilSwanky sells an assortment of designer brands for kids and with coupon code “turkey20”, you receive 20% off your order!
- Leap Frog is offering 10-50% off their entire online site with free shipping on orders over $50!
- Target is holding a week-long event during its Cyber Sale. Also, when you spend $50, receive free shipping.