Black Friday and Cyber Monday Travel Deals On Cruises, Hotels and Resorts!
We’ve given you two lists of the top online Black Friday deals, but what about Travel deals? I bet most of you didn’t know that there are some mega deals going on today for travel! 2011 and 2012 cruises, hotels and vacation packages are not only discounted, but many are offering booking credits and additional perks. Check out our list of the best of the best for travel deals below!
- InterContinental Hotels, the group of brands such as Crown Plaza and Holiday Inn, is offering U.S. travelers $50 off any flight on any airline to any location through April 30, as long as they stay a minimum, one weekend night at any of their locations. To take advantage of this deal you have to click on this special link to register by becoming a member of the group’s free loyalty program. Don’t forget to check the fine print, because according to their terms, airfare must be booked through ATG, the travel agent for this promotion.
- The first 500 people who book with Hotels.com from today until November 29th will receive a Flip Ultra HD Camcorder! They are also offering 50% off room rates and travel deals.
- Travelocity has some deep discounts on hotels in Hawaii, California and other destinations. They are also offering $100 off flight and hotel packages, booked today and tomorrow when using promo codes “BLACKFRIDAY” and “CYBERMONDAY.”
- Omni Hotels & Resorts is offering a Cyber Monday sale, from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. central on Nov. 29, where they will be offering 999 rooms across the brand for only $99.
- Crucon Cruise Outlet is holding their highly anticipated 19th annual 1 day only “Day After Thanksgiving” sale and it ends in 3 hours! Discounted cruise fares, reduced deposits, additional onboard credits and more are being offered for Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, NCL and other cruise lines. Visit crucon.com and click on ‘Weekly Hot Picks” to check out the deals. Be warned, some are already sold out, so hurry over for this one!
- Starwood Hotels (the mother of Sheraton, St. Regis and Westin) will be offering a Cyber Monday Resort Sale on November 29. Offering discounts on warm destinations such as Hawaii, the Bahamas and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Starwood will be offering 50 percent off suites and rates from $99 for travel from January 1-April 30, 2011.
- Sonesta is offering 50 percent off all two-night stays at its 32 hotels and resorts all over the world. You can take advantage of this deal by visiting Sonesta.com from Black Friday through Cyber Monday or calling 1-800-Sonesta. The sale is valid for visits through December 30, 2011.
- Fox News offered this tip: “Keep your eye out on social media outlets! Good ones to follow include @JetBlue, @SouthwestAir, @AirTran, @VirginAmerica, @UnitedAirlines, @RenHotels, @StarwoodBuzz. @IHG_Deals, @SanJuanMarriott. IHG — Intercontinental Hotels Group – has “already announced that they are conducting a special Twitter offer on Black Friday” and the “San Juan Marriott has said they are doing a special deal on Cyber Monday.” You can read Fox’s picks for best travel deals here.