The BEST Trick Or Treat Bag
You and your family can really make a difference while trick or treating this year, thanks to FEED. Lauren Bush and Ellen Gustafson the founders of FEED have designed the FEED Trick-or-Treat Bag to benefit UNICEF. While collecting donations for children around the world in the traditional orange Trick-or Treat for UNICEF boxes, kids can also collect treats.
The great thing about these bags (besides them being the cutest and chicest we’ve seen so far) is that for every bag purchased, HSN will donate $3.50 to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF to help fight the battle against childhood malnutrition. Because of this, every sale will enable UNICEF to provide a years worth of micronutrient powders for one child.
FEED Trick-or-Treat Bag to Benefit UNICEF features:
- Large, flexible shape perfect for carrying treats on Halloween
- When Halloween is over, use as tote bag or reusable grocery bag
- Reflective webbing offers safety precaution for nighttime trick-or-treating
- Orange and black palette and jack-o’-lantern design add fun and festive flair to the spookiest of holidays
- FEED’s mission is to create good products that FEED the world
I was completely sold on this as soon as I read about it! Too bad HSN doesn’t ship to Canada…