Colorful Children’s UGGS Winter Boots From Spoiled Brat!
Warm footwear is an essential wardrobe item for children during the winter months and I like to look out for budget footwear but also a few key styles that cost a little bit more but that you can really get some wear out of.
UGGS are a perfect of this, long lasting and hard wearing I’ve spotted some fab colourful winter UGG styles on the SpoiledBrat website and just had to share my finds with you!
UGG Australia Kids Bailey Button in Raspberry Rose (pictured above)
- Twinface sheepskin with suede heel guards and a woven logo on heel. The Bailey Button has an elastic closure with a functional wood button that has been laser etched with theUGG® logo
- Approximate boot shaft height: 5¾”
- Elastic loop fastener
- Genuine sheepskin that naturally wicks away moisture and helps keep feet dry and cozy
- Molded EVA that is very light and flexible
- By UGG® Australia; Imported.
- The kid’s UGG® Cardy II features colorful, knit uppers, a snuggly genuine sheepskin footbed and fun, functional felt buttons along the shaft.
- A light and flexible outsole along with a suede heel guard provides durable wear all season long.
There is also a grey version of this boot available still with colourful buttons to add a bit of winter chic to your wardrobe!
Whilst UGGS might not be for everyone, I think you just can’t beat the comfortable, quality feel!