Oct

FishFlops: Flip-Flops For Kids Designed By An 8-Year-Old!

FishFlops is a brand-new line of flip-flops for kids, set to hit stores this Spring! WWD reports that 8-year-old entrepreneur Maddie Robinson’s love for the beach inspired this line. Along with the help of her father, Dan Robinson, this child designer has created a line of flip-flops decorated with colorful illustrations of fish, sharks, dolphins and other marine life. The shoes will be available in sizes 7 to 3.

A virtual world of play and learning for kids, apparel, toys and other items, are in the works.

Price: $12 to $14.

Source and Photo: WWD

8 Responses to "FishFlops: Flip-Flops For Kids Designed By An 8-Year-Old!"

1. Mike

October 12, 2010 at 6:51 pm

This is some really nice stuff! What a great name (FishFlops), and the art is perfect for the name. I am impressed by this girl. That is one lucky dad too.

This kind of stuff lets me know that kids are creative and can do a lot for our future. We need to encourage kids to be more creative and look for ways to help them. Good parents and good teachers are what today’s kids need.

This site is cool.

2. John Adams

October 13, 2010 at 10:24 am

How do I get my kid into something like this? My daughter draws real good. These FishFlops look awesome. This FishFlops.com website is really cool. Good job Maddie.

John

3. Donna

October 13, 2010 at 10:48 am

All my friends are asking WHERE are they for sale? These are the coolest looking
    flip-flops and the matching colthing line is cute-cute!
    Please let me know where we can buy this stuff and when?

4. Cindy D Davis

January 13, 2011 at 2:17 pm

Wow! These FishFlops are amazing. Good job Mdddie. Cindy

5. kids flip flops

January 15, 2011 at 2:28 pm

Great design of flip flops. The theme of the flip flops are good in summer. Cool and refreshing.

6. La Trice

March 14, 2011 at 1:17 pm

I was searching for cool fish flip flops and found this article. I like these. How do I contact the creator of these?

La Trice

7. Lori E

April 30, 2011 at 10:05 am

FishFlops are on my summer list. My kids found them online and love Maddie’s designs. Good job Maddie.

8. Wendy C.

May 25, 2011 at 9:05 am

These are really nice Maddie. I just got mine in the mail. LOVE’em.

My kids said that your FishFlops rock.

WC