You’re Invited To The 17th Annual Kids For Kids Family Carnival!
This year marks the 17th annual Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation “Kids for Kids Family Carnival”. This one-of-a-kind event will bring together families, celebrities, and corporate partners to help support and raise funds for the Foundation’s global efforts to eliminate pediatric AIDS. Just some of the celebrities attending include: Kenneth Cole, Mario Batali, Edie Falco, Hugh Jackman, Isaac Mizrahi and Sherri Shepherd.
This fun event will be held at the magical safari transformed Skylight Soho in New York where adults and kids will be able to enjoy an afternoon of delicious samplings from New York’s best restaurants. World class artists and photographers will be at hand to interact with guests and there will be opportunities to join in celebrity hosted games and activities.
Highlights of the event will include:
- Denim decorating from 77kids by American Eagle,
- The beloved Disney Reading Room
- A special appearance by Kami
- An HIV+ Muppet character from Takalani Sesame
- The South African version of Sesame Street
- An African dance workshop led by the Alvin Ailey Dance Workshop
- Sock puppet making by LittleMissMatched
- Signature art room featuring artists such as Kiki Smith, Cecily Brown, Jessica Craig-Martin, Sean Landers, and Billy Sullivan, just to name a few
Several of New York City’s finest restaurants will be participating in Restaurant Row – Otto Enoteca Pizzeria by Mario Batali, ‘wichcraft by Tom Colicchio, Billy’s Bakery, Serendipity, Pain D’Avignon and many more.
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2010
Time: 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Place: Skylight Soho
275 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10013
SOURCE Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation