The World’s Greatest Toy Store Gets A Sweet Dose Of Wonka
The World’s Greatest Toy Store™, Toys ‘R’ Us, received a sweet addition to their Times Square Location today. Located on level one, WONKA® candy store, is unlike any seen before!
Sugar lovers will enjoy this unique experience. Fruity flavored and chocolaty confections fill the air making this a sensory adventure of sight, smell and sound. Sweet surprises include:
- A four-foot tall WONKA hat displaying some of the sweetest candies greets guests as they enter the shop.
- Swirled candy pieces seem to spring from a massive purple vortex, and fantastically flavorful WONKA Exceptionals Fruit Jellies surround a gigantic, scrumptious infinity wall, filled to the brim with every type of WONKA candy.
- Larger-than-life candy mushrooms, filled with mixed treats, decorate a replica of the famous WONKA edible garden.
- A 21-foot tree of make-believe PIXY STIX® and KAZOOZLES™ towers over the space complete with LAFFY TAFFY and FUN DIP flowers, while swirled sweets sprout from the not-quite-edible grass.
- SPREE® and SWEETARTS® seem to fly through the air, while purple and gold twirling conveyors entice customers to grab a Scrumdiddlyumptious Chocolate Bar, Waterfall Chocolate Bar or a Domed Dark Chocolate Bar.
“The WONKA candy shop at Toys”R”Us Times Square is a glimpse into the fantastical, unexpected and delicious world of WONKA,” said Janet T. Planet, chief innovator for WONKA. “The sweet smells, dazzling optical illusions and vividly colorful candy foliage will feed the imaginations of candy lovers and WONKA fans alike!
WONKA at Toys”R”Us Times Square is now open to the public during regular business hours*: Sunday-Thursday, 10:00 am-10:00 pm; and Friday & Saturday, 10:00 am-11:00 pm.
Source and imaging courtesy of Toys ‘R’ Us