Sep

The Guncles’ Baby Shower! Tori Spelling Hosts A Bash For Baby Simone

Tori Spelling threw a gorgeous baby shower for Scout Masterson and Bill Horn – everyone’s favourite “Guncles” –  and the couple’s beautiful daughter Simone, last weekend. (The Guncles recently launched their own blog titled, “The Daily Guncle”, filled with exciting news, features, recipes and more!)

Everyone and everything including the cake, candies, decorations and favours were all colour coordinated in rich tones of magenta, burgundy, royal purples and pinks. That beautiful necklace Tori is wearing? A piece from her upcoming jewelry collection, premiering on HSN live, Oct 14th.

Guests enjoyed sweet treats from the candy and dessert buffet. Cupcakes and cookies were decorated with frosting and cute little cut-out fondant owls, the official mascot of the party. Guests such as Ashley Jones, Denise Richards and her two daughters, Sam and Lola, helped to paint small tiles with owls. The tiles were then glazed and used to make a table for Simone. What a sweet idea!

Lil’ Miss Stella rocked the house with her Little Maven outfit, super cool shades and studded gladiator sandals! Her brother Liam (not pictured) looked equally as cool in his black jeans, pink shirt and black shoes.

Photo Credit: Albert Michael/startracksphoto.com

10 Responses to "The Guncles’ Baby Shower! Tori Spelling Hosts A Bash For Baby Simone"

1. Justina

September 21, 2010 at 9:38 pm

Ive been watching tori and dean home sweet hollywood forever, ever since liam was first born. I havent miss one episode, i love the guncle so much, really i wish they were my guncle. I wish all of you the best..

2. Shiloh13

September 21, 2010 at 10:11 pm

Tori has such a flair for decorations no matter what the occasion! That needs to be her next book. I would love some of her party throwing hints or decor tips! Love the Guncles! Congrats Bill and Scout! Simone is an “Angel”

3. Keri Boyle

September 22, 2010 at 12:30 pm

I just wanted to say that I think that the baby shower was very sweet of Tori to do, I want to wish them the best of luck with the baby. She is very lucky to have great parents. I would also like to know if I can email Tori I have something that I would love her help with it has to do with what my daughter is doing to help animals please email me or call 609-534-6701 Thank you Keri

4. Pingback: StepbyStepMom.com » Link Connection…

5. Doreen Porzio

September 22, 2010 at 8:30 pm

I would like to congratulate the Guncles, once again on their beautiful daughter, Baby Simone! They sure deserve that little angel!! Bill and Scout are Great parents!!
    Tori, you did a wonderful job decorating and the cupcakes are to die for! So adorable!
    The colors are magnificent, different shades of pinks were all so vibrant! Loved it!!
    We all know owls are the theme of Simone’s Room! How thoughtful of you to incooperate that into the motif of the party!! So nice of you to give Bill and Scout such a unique baby shower! They will always cherish and remember it! What a great Aunt you are to baby Simone!!! :)

6. Julie

September 22, 2010 at 11:25 pm

Beautiful strong colors of magenta, burgundy, royal purples and pinks! What an amazing baby shower. Even the Guncles’ outfits match :) Please plan your next baby shower with http://www.babycachet.com/ in mind – we’d love for you to stop by!

7. zrd

September 23, 2010 at 1:39 pm

boom chica wowow

8. Pingback: Tweets that mention The Guncles’ Baby Shower! Tori Spelling Hosts A Bash For Baby Simone - Child Mode -- Topsy.com

9. Pingback: The Guncle’s Simone’s Sip ‘n See Baby Shower: Details On The Design - Child Mode

10. Liz Spanos

October 10, 2010 at 3:17 pm

I have been watching Tori and Dean since before Liam was born and I haven’t missed one episode. I love the Guncles sooo much that I call you my Guncles…lol I cried when I found out that you were finally getting the baby you so desperately wanted. I love seeing pictures of Simone growing up. Thanks Bill and Scout for sharing your joy with your fans!! You are very lucky to have such a sweet little girl!! Love ya and can’t wait to see you on the next season of Tori and Dean!!!